星期四, 八月 07, 2008

tODaY iN TS~~

2day m3 arrived at TS about 1 something~
aft3r me gO met my fRen
then w3 go ciNema wAtCh moVie~
atcuallY w3 wan 2 watch "the journey to the center of the earth" wan...
but that movie no more showing in the cin3ma
so w3 decId3d 2 WatcH aNothEr wAn
thAt iS "meet Dave"~thIs moVie is v3ry vEry fuNny lo`
aLthouGh me duNo waTs The aIm oF thiS moviE
bUt It is r3allY gOod lo~

after wAtching moviee~
we go buy Some clothes~
then w3 gO eAt "shaBu-sHabu"~
actually w3 nvr eaT b4 lo...
so when the foOd cam3...
w3 juz put anything inside the pot thing...actually this wan is already eat half way edy...
cuz 4got to take pic in the 1st...


and this is the eGg that has been "scarified" for our sOup~
so k3siAn lo~T.T

and this 2 sOs...
me duNo w3 taKe it 4 wAt...
whO tAkE wan?
thIs "gUy" lo~


haha~=='''

and these aR3 the"剩菜" we aTe...

anD th3n we go SG. Wang~
go there and snap a big head stick 4 "留念"~
yeh~

then we walk and walk until 6 something...
my dad call me...
told me to go to my mom office there edy...
then w3 walk fast fast to the monorail...
thats all~...=3=

1 条评论:

迷糊学长 说...

开心就好~
……
…………
今天没有什么心情玩鬼扯……

所以…
情人节快乐~
棵棵棵棵棵~